We will get through this together!
With everything going on, we know you are busy managing your business priorities. We’re continuing to share industry news and information during this time. By keeping you informed, we hope to inspire a sense of togetherness and hope.
Our stores are open Monday- Friday 7am-5pm.
Several options for getting your materials
- Come to our Will Call
- Call ahead or email your orders – We’ll have your materials ready when you arrive. Houorders@irrigationstation.com or email@example.com
- Request a delivery – We are happy to bring it to your job or your office. Remember we always include a free bag of ice!
- Maximize productivity working from home – Take advantage of downtime to access our on-line training and other business resources.
- Make a plan for your business – Take advantage of provisions in the CARES act that provide assistance for small business. Watch for more information in future newsletters.
For further guidance on specific initiatives within the green industry, visit the National Association of Landscape Professionals website at https://www.landscapeprofessionals.org/Coronavirus.
Resilience, Recovery, Reimagination: Helping Contractors Look Ahead
Check out this free resource as you’re planning for the rest of 2020!Download the PDF
Financial Resources for Small Businesses
During this uncertain time there are several financial resources being made available to small businesses in the green industry. The following are some links to help you navigate the various programs and services available.
• US Department of Treasury CARES ACT and Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
• NALP Financial Resources Guide
• US Department of Treasury Small Business Assistance Resources
• US Small Business Administration Loan and Debt Relief Options